An effective alternative to both open surgery and laparoscopy, the da Vinci® Surgical System is a minimally invasive option for complex surgical procedures offering definitive treatment with the potential for significantly less pain, a shorter hospital stay, faster return to normal daily activities and better clinical outcomes.
The advantages of robotic surgery include:
- 3-D visualization during surgery;
- 10x the magnification for better identification of structures resulting in less blood loss; and
- 360° rotation capability during surgery.
These advantages translate into a more comfortable and successful surgical experience for patients.
Our surgeons offer many types of laparoscopic and open gastrointestinal and general surgeries including:
- Cholecystectomy (including single-site)
- Right Colectomy
- Left Colectomy
- Rectal Resection
- Sigmoid Colectomy
- Partial Gastroesophagectomy
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Low Anterior Resection