For instructions related to your specific surgery, click the links below, or contact your surgeon’s office.
Any different, specific advice given to you by your surgeon supersedes these instructions.
Your surgeon may give you additional instructions.
For additional instructions, also refer to our brochure (this is a tri-fold brochure. Scroll to see page two or print for best viewing):
- Open Abdominal Surgery (Esophageal, Gastric, Pancreas, Liver or Colon)
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery
- Open Appendix Removal (Appendectomy)
- Laparoscopic Appendix Removal (Appendectomy)
- Breast Cancer Surgery (Lumpectomy, Partial Mastectomy, Total Mastectomy)
- Excision of Lumps
- Open Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystecomy)
- Open Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Hemorrhoid, Sphincterotomy, Rectal/Anal Surgery
- Insertion of Ports for Chemotherapy
- Jackson-Pratt (JP) Drain Home Care Instructions
- Lymphedema Exercises
- Minor Surgery
- Whipple Procedure (Pancreaticoduodenectomy)